Friday, July 10, 2009

The Truth About Sarah Palin’s Resignation

The Truth About Sarah Palin’s Resignation: "...I started to wonder how in the world anyone in her position could even hope to get anything done, or why, under the conditions she was facing, anyone would even bother trying. But I had come to see Sarah Palin as something of a “Superwoman” who was not bound by the limitations of mere mortal mothers of five and I figured maybe I was just being too pessimistic... when I started my new Los Angeles radio show and Palin graciously agreed to be my first guest, I did make sure to ask her point blank whether she ever considered walking away from public office because of the attacks on her family and the dastardly attempts to destroy her ability to do her job. Her response at the time startled me with its honesty..."

No comments:

Post a Comment