Saturday, November 07, 2009

Obama Gives Shout Out to 'Congressional Medal of Honor Winner' Who Isn't | NewsBusters.org

Obama Gives Shout Out to 'Congressional Medal of Honor Winner' Who Isn't | NewsBusters.org:

The Washington Post this afternoon reported 'President Obama delivers remarks on Ft. Hood shooting at end of tribal leaders conference.' The transcript begins:

SPEAKER: PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA

[*] OBAMA: Please, everybody, have a seat. Let me first of all just thank Ken and the entire Department of the Interior staff for organizing just an extraordinary conference.

I want to thank my Cabinet members and senior administration officials who participated today. I hear that Dr. Joe Medicine Crow (ph) was around, and so I want to give a shout out to that Congressional Medal of Honor winner. It's good to see you."

No comments:

Post a Comment