Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Dana Milbank - Massa flirts with the right, but Beck isn't tickled

Dana Milbank - Massa flirts with the right, but Beck isn't tickled:

Just seven minutes into Glenn Beck's hour-long interview of Eric Massa on Tuesday evening, things had already gone very wrong.

Conservatives had hopes that the now-former Democratic congressman from Upstate New York, who resigned abruptly under an ethics cloud, would deliver the goods about corruption and strong-arm tactics in the Obama White House and Congress. But instead, Massa served up an icky new confession.

'Now they're saying I groped a male staffer,' he volunteered. 'Yeah, I did. Not only did I grope him, I tickled him until he couldn't breathe and then four guys jumped on top of me. It was my 50th birthday.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment