Friday, March 19, 2010

� The Heat is On: Congressman’s Office Says Constituent Calls Are ‘Harassment’ - Big Government

They think they are SO much wiser than the "Common Folk"...

The Heat is On: Congressman’s Office Says Constituent Calls Are ‘Harassment’ - Big Government:

Yesterday, I decided to call Rep. John Garamendi’s (CA-10) office in Washington, D.C. He’s my representative and I wanted to voice my opposition to the Senate Health Care Bill. I spoke with a female staffer and politely told her that, while I support health care reform, I oppose the Senate Bill because it wasn’t true “reform.” She said the Congressman thinks it’s a good bill and that he campaigned on health care reform. I told her I knew that. I also mentioned that I voted for him. When I tried to give her specific reasons why the Senate Bill would harm our system rather than reform it, she refused to listen. She said she was very busy and hung up on me. Being the persistent person that I am, I kept calling back. Each time I tried to finish my point, she hung up."

No comments:

Post a Comment