Tuesday, April 20, 2010

American Thinker: Tyranny May Be Closer than We Think

When I saw the accusation of Sedition being casually flung out against Rush, Glen, The Tea Party attendees, etc. over the weekend...I have to say I was floored.
Sedition? My 9 year old granddaughter went to the Tea Party gathering in Boston with me because she worries the economy may destroy her family.
Does that mean she is guilty of "Seditious" behavior...or experiencing the most marvelous arena for Free Speech and new ideas?
Racist, Homophobic, Right Wing, Anti-Gay, Anti-Poor, Anti-Obama......and now Seditiocious?

These people couldn't fight in the" arena of ideas" if they were armed with a MOAB!!!!!!!!

Ronald Reagan once said: "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children's children what it was once like in the United States where men were free."
This is now our call to answer....
The pen is mightier than the sword....it is our best weapon headed towards November.....
Perhaps I shall name mine "Sedition"...because if that is what we are all doing; expressing our distaste for decisions coming out of Washington peacefully....then so be it.
Welcome to the Revolution!

American Thinker: Tyranny May Be Closer than We Think:

When Barack Obama was elected President of the United States, I experienced ambivalence about a national election result for the first time in my life. In every other presidential election that ran counter to my vote, I felt that the winner didn't represent any advantage for the future of the country. When Jimmy Carter beat Gerald Ford, I braced myself for the liberal climate about to descend on us. When Clinton beat Bush 1, it meant that the country was willing to overlook the man's well-documented history of immoral conduct, which inevitably led to national disgrace. For me, neither of these victors provided anything salubrious for the country's future."

No comments:

Post a Comment