Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Is Arizona's new immigration law unconstitutional? - Yahoo! News

OK...I have to produce my Driver's License like once a day. Even when I travel in the US, I carry my Passport after 9/11...I have about 4 different types of ID...required. Now it's racist to ask someone here "ILLEGALLY". We're going to have to carry Health Insurance Cards once Obamacare is instituted...mandated by Federal law and totally unconstitutional...but WE HAVE TO!?!?!?!?!?!

Is Arizona's new immigration law unconstitutional? - Yahoo! News:

Washington – As the Obama administration considers a potential legal challenge to Arizona’s tough new immigration law, a professor who helped draft the bill is defending the state measure as supportive of existing federal statutes.

“I think the critics who are claiming the bill will not withstand legal challenge need to read the bill,” said Kris Kobach, a law professor at the University of Missouri-Kansas City.

“The bill will withstand any preemptive challenge,” he said, because it reinforces existing federal immigration laws and creates no new immigration crimes."

No comments:

Post a Comment