Friday, May 28, 2010

OBAMA USES CENSUS AS STEALTH ATTACK ON ELECTORATE < Vanity >

OBAMA USES CENSUS AS STEALTH ATTACK ON ELECTORATE:

I had to go to my town hall today to pick up a new dump sticker, and I overheard two town functionaries discussing the new rule concerning voter registration.

This may be common knowledge, and if it is, I apologize for my ignorance. If it isn't commonly known, it should be.

What I overheard is that among the penalties for those who are engaging in the peaceful protest of not filling out their Census forms, or incompletely filling them out, is that the individuals will be removed from the voter registration roles in their towns, and not be informed of thisunless the inquire directly, or until they go in to vote and are denied a ballot."

No comments:

Post a Comment