Tuesday, August 24, 2010

American Thinker: Black Conservative Supports Glenn Beck Rally

I will be there with my Grand-daughter. I will be there because I have a dream too. A dream to see America restored back to the greatness that lies just below it's surface these days. To insure her future has the same wonderful opportunities that I have been presented all my life.
She can't wait to see the Declaration because she wants to see John Hancock's signature. She can't believe he would sign it, in her words "so BIG"....I want to show her why. America is awash with people who have dreams these days.

American Thinker: Black Conservative Supports Glenn Beck Rally:

Alleged civil rights leaders, including Rev. Al Sharpton and NAACP President Benjamin Jealous, are having a cow because Glenn Beck had the audacity to schedule his 'Restoring Honor' rally on August 28th on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial. It is the same date and location of Dr. Martin Luther King's famous 'I Have a Dream' speech 47 years ago."

No comments:

Post a Comment