Thursday, September 30, 2010

The American Spectator : Obama's Campaign-Season Christianity

OK....I don't know what is in Obama's heart.....I think he is a decent man - just a gawd awful President. However he is a masterful politician. Now, as his poll numbers plunge......he suddenly and very publicly appears at church. Don't mean to be sinical - but wanna bet that stops right after the elections. He thinks "We" won't notice.

The American Spectator : Obama's Campaign-Season Christianity:

Barack Obama threw his mom under the parish van on Tuesday, describing her as formlessly 'spiritual' while casting himself as the self-made convert. 'I am a Christian by choice,' he said at a campaign event in New Mexico this week. In 2007, he said the opposite: that he became a Christian through his mother. 'My mother was a Christian from Kansas…I was raised by my mother. So, I've always been a Christian,' he told a voter who had inquired about his Islamic background."

No comments:

Post a Comment