Thursday, September 16, 2010

Rush Limbaugh Says He and Republicans “Not on the Same Side” | NewsReal Blog

I am beginning to feel like a revivalist preacher.....again I say AMEN AMEN AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rush Limbaugh Says He and Republicans “Not on the Same Side” | NewsReal Blog:

Today began like any other ordinary day. It was laundry day, and I was making some progress on what my husband calls “Mt. Laundry.” I was listening to Rush Limbaugh on the radio and I heard him say something that made my eyes bug out like Buckwheat’s from “The Little Rascals.” He said that the fight over the candidacy of Christine O’Donnell has made him realize that he and the Republican Party “are not on the same side.” He went on to make the even MORE shocking statement that the Republican Party could be replaced by the Tea Party and become the minority party. Oh yes Mama, it is on like Donkey Kong!

Rush Limbaugh- off of the Republican reservation? Hubba-hubba."

No comments:

Post a Comment