Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Chronicle for Wednesday, November 10, 2010 - Editions - PatriotPost.US

If we are so damned stupid....why even run for President? Who'd want to represent this land of Know-Nothings?

Blaming voters for not getting the message: 'I think that, over the course of two years we were so busy and so focused on getting a bunch of stuff done that, we stopped paying attention to the fact that leadership isn't just legislation. That it's a matter of persuading people. And giving them confidence and bringing them together. And setting a tone. And making an argument that people can understand. And I think that we haven't always been successful at that. And I take personal responsibility for that. And it's something that I've got to examine closely as I go forward.' --Barack Obama"

No comments:

Post a Comment