Tuesday, March 29, 2011

AP‘s ’Fact Check‘ Hammers Obama’s Speech | The Blaze

I have to admit - I don't watch Presidential speeches. Even when I like the guy. I'd rather some spontaneity these forums won't allow.
However, last night I broke my rule and watched President Obama. The hypocrisy literally set my hair on fire! Understand, I don't necessarily disagree with some of his actions. And, if in the course of events surrounding Iraq, we gave GWB a pass with regard to certain matters, then Obama deserves the same consideration.
However.....the rank, utter hypocrisy of "his" administration vrs. that of GWB and reasons for their respective military actions set my hair on fire. I can admit...he almost matched John Forbes Kerry in the utilization of the word "I".

There may be less than meets the eye to President Barack Obama’s statements Monday night that NATO is taking over from the U.S. in Libya and that U.S. action is limited to defending people under attack there by Moammar Gadhafi’s forces."

No comments:

Post a Comment