Thursday, March 24, 2011

ObamaCare's Biggest (Freeloading) Fan - HUMAN EVENTS

I'm so happy for Erick...however, I'm the small business person who will pay for Erick - and the irony is I cannot afford health insurance for myself or my husband.
And...living in Massachusetts with it's broken disaster called RomneyCare - I'll get fined too! So, not only will I pay for the Erick's out there...I'll pay my doctor bills out of pocket...and get fined for doing so....Once again, Atlas Shrugged.....

Watch Erick tell us via the White House’s YouTube channel how grateful he is that government-run health care is now the law of the land because it enables him to pursue his “dreams” of becoming a physician.

What, you didn’t get the memo that your tax dollars are going to ensure this dude has plenty of quiet time to study for the MCATS?"

No comments:

Post a Comment