Thursday, April 21, 2011

Liberals attack Paul Ryan because his father died young, resulting in survivor benefits | Hans Bader | Beltway Confidential | Washington Examiner

Attacking the Palin's youngest...using a Father's young death as cannon fodder....this is so typical....
My Dad had a tough life as he got older...he was finally put on SSI when he hit his late fifties. It saved his life. It also allowed my Mom to survive with my younger brother at home. My younger brother got some form of benefit for a few years. Again, it kept my Mom's household alive. I thank god for it.
I also know Ryan isn't going directly after this. I also know my brother went on to "Pay it back" when he pent the next 20 years in the Air Force. This is what "help" is for. Temporary help...not a "way of life".
It would be such a delight if the media would actually REPORT ACTUAL NEWS AND FACTS....Just once! However....maybe that wouldn't be a good idea because probably half the world would be struck dead with heart attacks if they saw REAL reporting!

At the age of 16, Rep. Paul Ryan, R-Wis., suffered the death of his 55-year-old father. Because of his father’s early death, the government made survivor payments for a few years to Paul Ryan’s family – including for Paul Ryan himself. Ryan collected benefits for two years, until he turned 18."

No comments:

Post a Comment