Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Rick Perry’s Immigration Problem vs. Mitt Romney’s Healthcare Problem

Mitt has no core beliefs....he flip flops more than John Kerry EVER did....THAT is the problem.
I am TIRED of people saying "Well he's better than what we have..."...REALLY? That's it? At this juncture in our countries history...."He's better than what we have?"....JC!

I don’t speak for all conservatives, but most every single conservative I know will gladly settle for Mitt Romney and support him over Barack Obama. Even the conservatives I know who right now are saying they could never support Mitt Romney will . . . when push comes to shove . . . support Mitt Romney.

The issue is that most conservatives, myself included, don’t want to settle for Mitt Romney. I don’t have a problem with him personally. He, his wife, and family are super nice people. But I think he is just wrong for this election and his positioning this year as a centrist when he positioned himself four years ago as a conservative is disturbing.

No comments:

Post a Comment