Saturday, October 29, 2011

MSNBC Analyst: GOP Sees Herman Cain as a 'Black Man Who Knows His Place'...

I am so very tired of this duplicity. THEY can say anything - absolutely ANYTHING they feel like saying.
WE even TRY to make an argument in the arena of ideas and we're labeled Racist when there isn't even a scintilla of correlation.
Yet-once again, there they are...the very Overseers of the Democratic Plantation...showing THEIR true colors.
I like Herman Cain the man...I like Herman Cain the businessman...I like Herman Cain the AMERICAN.....I can say but one thing here....
If you have something constructive to add to the conversation...then join in...if not, SHUT THE HELL UP....
Hermain Cain IS a Black Man who knows his place....1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.....

"One of the things about Herman Cain is, I think that he makes that white Republican base of the party feel okay, feel like they are not racist because they can like this guy," Finney said. "I think he giving that base a free pass. And I think they like him because they think he's a black man who knows his place. I know that's harsh, but that's how it sure seems to me."

No comments:

Post a Comment