Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Limbaugh Blasts MSNBC Contributor Toure: ‘For 23 Years I’ve Been Told I’m A Racist. I’m Not And You Are’ .....

I heard this yesterday - AMEN! It's about time we struck back! I've been to numerous Tea Party events - all creeds, all genders, all colors! I'm sick to DEATH of being labeled by people who have never been there and just sit up on high condemning good people!

During Lawrence O‘Donnell’s “Last Word” segment on Monday, author and MSNBC contributor Toure criticized Rush Limbaugh for allegedly confusing racial politics for racism where GOP front-runner Herman Cain is concerned. Limbaugh, however, didn’t take take the left-wing novelists’ rant lying down. During his Tuesday broadcast, the conservative radio host claimed that while he has been called a racist for the last “23 years,” it is in fact Toure, and those like him, who are the real racists.

No comments:

Post a Comment