Thursday, December 29, 2011

Romney describes healthcare mandate as conservative principle.........

THIS is why I will NOT support Mitt Romney. I live here. This whole system is propped up by the Feds to make it look like it works. After almost 30 years of my company paying 100% for employee health care, we had to give it up because costs got to be too much. I have no insurance however PAY EVERY BILL when I see a doctor. I PAY. Then I have to pay a fine because someone else didn't be responsible and pay? THIS IS NOT CONSERVATIVE. We are doomed......

GOP presidential candidate Mitt Romney said the insurance mandate included in the Massachusetts healthcare law he signed is fundamentally a conservative principle.

Speaking Wednesday on “Fox and Friends,” Romney defended the Bay State’s healthcare law, which includes a version of the individual mandate, as inline with the Republican world view. The individual mandate was the centerpiece and most controversial aspect of the Obama administration’s Affordable Care Act, which has widely been blasted by Republicans as governmental overreach.

No comments:

Post a Comment