Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Abandon All Hope, Ye Patriots Fans....

Growing up in NY...with parents that were Season Ticket Holders...I had no choice but to cheer YA Tittle til we moved to Massachusetts and we found Sports Heaven with the Patriots, Bruins, Celtics and Red Sox. We haven't looked back since. However, this week.....what I've listened too...this article hits the nail on the head.....I am still smiling!
All Hope is Gone New England...the proof is right here....hehehehehe.....

I don't remember everything I wrote, though I'm sure it was just as snarky and Massholey and you'd expect a piece like that to be. But it wasn't sarcastic, I know that much. I meant every word I said. And while it's not my style to make predictions, I have to assume I threw some sort of reference in there to “Therefore the Giants would be the perfect team to finish a perfect season against” or something along those lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment