Thursday, February 09, 2012

What the Heck is Wrong with Mitt Romney? ....

As a Conservative....I am so sick and tired of the Republican's giving us weak candidates. I LIKE Mitt Romney....but I also LIKE my usual guy at Dunkin Donuts....that doesn't make him a presidential candidate. I hear from friends "You have to see/meet Romney - then he'll have you"...Really? Reagan had me at Hello....
I watch Mitt and he always seems about a second away from hyperventilating. There are times I wonder if anyone near him has an asthma inhaler "just in case".
Save us...because the way we are going at the moment...is going to insure the re-election of the "Chosen One"...and fundamentally not just change...but destroy our way of life.

Now, if there is one thing Mitt Romney should be used to by now, it is losing elections. By this point, he should have had enough practice at this that he could pull off at least a passable imitation of a leader rallying the troops. Instead, he wandered onto stage shellshocked and dazed, looking like a man who had physically taken a punch, and wandered aimlessly through almost the exact same speech he had given after his resounding victory in Florida. It was bad enough that I, as a Romney supporter, said to myself, “Holy cow, this guy is doomed.”

No comments:

Post a Comment