Wednesday, March 21, 2012

City Council Warns ‘Crack Ho’ Comments ‘Intolerable’, Calls For Diversity In Talk Radio.......

Get out of my home, get out of my health care, get out of my schools, get out of my wallet, get out of my kitchen, get out of my bedroom....NOW, get the hell off my radio!!! This is where it starts...nudge...nudge.....bit by bit..The ONLY reason this is being pushed is Rush. You cannot convince me otherwise.
It's the reason I support the flag burning. I say don't ban it. I adore our flag and what it stands for....but there are alot of us asleep at the switch. Nothing like some moron setting our magificent flag on fire to wake people up and get their blood boiling. It's the same with stupid comments. It wakes people up. 
This is a matter of civility...and when you have the President and his Administration backing Bill Maher calling Sarah Palin the "C" word...how the heck do you think legislation will change that?...

 City Council members took a step closer on Wednesday to becoming the first in the nation to adopt a resolution condemning certain types of speech on public airwaves.

Councilmember Jan Perry introduced legislation that would call upon media companies to ensure “on-air hosts do not use and promote racist and sexist slurs” on radio and other broadcasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment