Thursday, April 05, 2012

Stall Brook Elementary School Removes God from Lee Greenwood's God Bless the USA.....

Here is the thing. I usually "try" to have a tea or coffee BEFORE I sign on-line. Because I know it's usually going to take less than 30 minutes for my head to explode....
Well, the other morning when we got up to GO TO WORK like "most" of us at the butt crack of dawn....I turned on the TV...first mistake.
There was a side by side picture of Cookie Monster from Sesame Street. The commentator asked what was wrong with one of these pictures...
I bit...
One had Cookie Monster eating...wait for it...a Cookie!
The other one had, yup....you guessed it...all kinds of fruit lying on the counter in front of him...with him eating....don't wait for it, a banana.....
A banana....Cookie Monster....
Now, I'm all for kids eating well. However that should be at the hands of their parents. Not the Schools, not the Media, not the Government, not Sesame Street.....the parents.
When I came home from school, we were "allowed" to have a few Chip's Ahoy and we went out to play.
My Mom monitored what we ate and when.....That's what Parents do....
Cookie Monster....eating bananas. 
Needless to say....my head exploded in less than 5 minutes that morning.
Now this...
By changing and/or doing away with...."they" think we won't notice....that WE won't take offense.
WE THE PEOPLE pay these salaries....pay for alot of Public TV ( Sesame Street )....
When are we going to WAKE UP and realize WE pull the strings that make this Country what it is....not the few Elite?!
GET OUT of my schools, my home, my bedroom, my healthcare, my wallet, my car, my TV, my newspapers.......MY COOKIE MONSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
GOD Bless the USA!

Is God under attack in Massachusetts? This is a question that some of the state’s residents may be asking after the Stall Brook Elementary School in Bellingham removed the word “God” from Lee Greenwood’s, “God Bless the U.S.A.” The song was reportedly changed to, “We love the U.S.A.” Then, following outrage, the school pulled the song all together from a fourth-grade assembly.

No comments:

Post a Comment