Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Injured vet’s guns stolen by D.C. .....

THIS is an OBAMAnation.....this is also downright STUPID. People cannot think for themselves? And sighting him for stopping at Walter Reed - a WOUNDED WAR VETERAN......
Oh come on now - THINK people.....
And ABOVE ALL ELSE...give him his property back....
He had put them in safe keeping while we as a Nation sent him to fight our wars........this disgusts me!

“I told them I had been under the impression that as long as the guns were locked in the back, with the ammunition separate, that I was allowed to transport them,” Mr. Kim told me in an interview. “They said, ‘That may be true, however, since you stopped at Walter Reed, that make you in violation of the registration laws.” It is illegal to possess a firearm anywhere in D.C. other than the home.

No comments:

Post a Comment