Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Mitt Romney’s Remarks are Another Chick-Fil-A Moment .....

What Mitt Romney said was true. 
It wasn't meant as stump speak spoken in front of the microphones. 
It was done in private....for a fund raiser. Anyone here can imagine what Obama is saying about we "Tea Partiers" etc.....my hair catches fire at the thought.
Mitt wasn't discussing the means tested folks who are desperate and are reaching out for help during this gawd awful economic "recovery"...yes, I wrote that with a straight face.
He was talking about the abusers...and we ALL know there are alot of them. 
I believe Mass. may be the epicenter.
I bet most of us at one time or another have reached out for government help. I know I have and thank heavens it was there. 
But I used what I needed to take the next step and then left it behind. That is what it is there for.
Don't blame Mitt for speaking the truth...
Blame Obama for destroying our economic future....

That off the cuff, off the record talk was what they needed to hear. Mitt Romney recognizes we have a problem with government dependency, as do a majority of Americans. But more importantly, Mitt Romney will improve the lives of that 47% by growing the private sector, not redistributing pieces of the economic pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment