Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Blog: Civility lessons from the left

Beside the fact these people are Morons....I've been thinking about the Tea Party alot for the last six months....
How did we allow a "group" of people with Constitutional Ideals as their tenant be so demonized and lied about by the Left?
How did WE allow that to happen? It isn't even a "real" Party....all though the way the GOP Leadership is behaving of late...the Tea Party looks better by the day.....
We have only ourselves to blame.
I've been to numerous Tea Party gatherings...and all I see are families, kids, people worried about our country and paid Union Thugs trying to stop our speakers.....
HOW did we allow this to happen? I think they fear us...

 ... these teabag bastards, who by the way, I just wish they would all go away, or like in Passover, I just wish there was an angel of the Lord that would pass over, instead of killing the first born in all the households of Egypt, just wipe out all the teabaggers. Just, you know, the terrible swift sword, just (Malloy emulates sound of sword cutting repeatedly through the air) lop their heads off.

No comments:

Post a Comment