Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Sarah Palin vs. the Marquis de Sade

I often....heck, I think daily watching these varied circus acts transpire and wonder just what would be happening if the shoe was on the other foot...I can't imagine....

American Thinker: Sarah Palin vs. the Marquis de Sade:

I grew up with a mean older brother who was ten when I came on the scene. Family lore is that Tom ran away when my mother left to deliver me. When she returned he responded with disgust, 'At least you could have brought me home a brother.'

Tom's main passion in life was tormenting me. He delighted in mocking me, scaring me, making me cry. He'd laugh and make this strange, guttural sound when he saw my terror. As I got older, he enjoyed more menacing methods of torture, like holding me down and pretending to suffocate me."

No comments:

Post a Comment