Thursday, July 16, 2009

Glenn Beck: National healthcare is national suicide

Glenn Beck - Current Events & Politics - Glenn Beck: National healthcare is national suicide:

GLENN: From Radio City in Midtown Manhattan, third most listened to show in all of America. Hello, you sick twisted freak. Welcome to the program. I'm glad you're here. Hmmm, you'll have to excuse my voice today. I am I have to tell you, yesterday I said on the radio that if Obamacare comes through, just an initial pass at it, my small company will not employ five to ten additional people. We are a company that has done very well in the last few years and I have, I don't even know, 20 something employees that are full time. We cover everything, full health insurance. They don't even have to pay for anything."

No comments:

Post a Comment