Thursday, October 08, 2009

Inside the Beltway - Washington Times

How about this....argue the ideas posed by Mr. Beck.....prove them to be falsehoods.....instead of trying to silence a differing view. I love Glenn. Do I always believe what he says or the connections he makes....no. However, I take what he gives and go research it myself. I draw my own conclusions. But, I'm able to do this because he has already done the heavy lifting for us. He's also funny - a concept apparently totally foreign to those inside the Beltway....makes a bad day in Bedrock end with a laugh and smile....get over it!

Inside the Beltway - Washington Times:

Colors for Change, the activists who spearheaded an advertising boycott of Fox News host Glenn Beck for the past three months, have some advice for him. They suggest he get off Fox altogether and create a whole new broadcast genre: the conspiracy channel. The San Francisco-based group has been on Mr. Beck's case since July, after he suggested that President Obama was 'racist' toward whites, an observation made after the arrest of Harvard professor Henry Louis Gates Jr. and the public turmoil that followed."

No comments:

Post a Comment