Thursday, October 08, 2009

Michelle Malkin � Bob Dole reminds me again why I voted for Harry Browne in 1996

And the GOP wonders why - with the likes of Dole and McCain ( both have my respect for their service ) are put "out there" as our Party's spoke's people - that we are losing the battle - ANY battle ...............JEEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michelle Malkin � Bob Dole reminds me again why I voted for Harry Browne in 1996:

Big government conservative and Beltway lobbyist Bob Dole prattled on yesterday about the “need” for “bipartisan” health care “reform.”

The Kansas City Star article about his speech failed to mention that Dole is on the dole of Alston & Bird, the D.C. law and lobbying shop that also employs Obamacare architect and human toe fungus Tom Daschle and Howard Baker:"

No comments:

Post a Comment