Wednesday, January 27, 2010

DickMorris.com

I saw this early today. I'm not surprised, however I am furious...they are STILL going to try and RAM this through! They are going to settle for "anything" just to make it law, then add all the "decorations" later! They think we're not watching....they THINK WE ARE ALL STUPID!!!! I'm also geting the feeling they are going to do an end-around on SCott Brown....veerybody out there spread the word!!! Obamacare is rising from the dead!

DickMorris.com: HEALTHCARE STILL COMING!!!

Highly informed sources on Capitol Hill have revealed to me details of the Democratic plan to sneak Obamacare through Congress, despite collapsing public approval for healthcare “reform” and disintegrating congressional support in the wake of Republican Scott Brown’s victory in Massachusetts."

No comments:

Post a Comment