Monday, January 25, 2010

FT.com / Comment / Opinion - Democrats need to learn the blame game

For the rest of human history - everything that goes wrong in our lives will now be blamed on George W. Bush. I had soggy cereal this morning.....I'd like a word with Dick Cheney so I can whine. My car engine light came on....Bush sent it in from Crawford.....The stupidest man alive as the liberals called him.....the smartest man to EVER walk earth if he did HALF of what the liberals accused him of.....there is no longer a devil in religion, folks......just blame GWB for every rotten aspect of your life. Take responsibility for none of it.

FT.com / Comment / Opinion - Democrats need to learn the blame game:

The most exciting spectator sport in American politics is in full swing in Washington following last Tuesday’s once-unthinkable election result. And it is just beginning.

Contrary to what you might think, I am a proud member of the pro finger-pointing caucus. It wasn’t too long ago that my longtime colleague Paul Begala and I urged our friends on the other side of the aisle to engage early and often in the blame game."

No comments:

Post a Comment