Wednesday, June 16, 2010

RealClearPolitics - Video - MSNBC Trashes Obama's Address: Compared To Carter, "I Don't Sense Executive Command"

Wow...you KNOW the Earth has tilted off it's axis when I agree with most of what these people say!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RealClearPolitics - Video - MSNBC Trashes Obama's Address: Compared To Carter, "I Don't Sense Executive Command":

Chris Matthews, Keith Olbermann and Howard Fineman react to President Obama's Oval Office Address on the oil spill. Here are the highlights of what the trio said:

Olbermann: 'It was a great speech if you were on another planet for the last 57 days.'

Matthews compared Obama to Carter.

Olbermann: 'Nothing specific at all was said.'

Matthews: 'No direction.'

Howard Fineman: 'He wasn't specific enough.'

Olbermann: 'I don't think he aimed low, I don't think he aimed at all. It's startling.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment