Monday, July 11, 2011

Democrats Urge Justice Department to Investigate... Democrats? | The Weekly Standard

I get asked for some form of identification on a daily basis - usually several times a day. I don't mind at all. If I needed some form of ID to vote....I'd RUN to get it since this right was given to me by the blood of others....thus I owe their memory that at the very least. The ONLY reason the democrats insist this is voter "disenfranchisement" is because it goes a LONG way to eliminating voter fraud. And maybe electing the person the voters actually VOTED FOR! You know - the legal voters.....

As the number of states passing voter ID laws is increasing, Democrats are up in arms about disenfranchisement of voters. Despite this, there are good reasons to believe that fraud might be widespread and producing identification hardly seems like a difficult barrier.

Nonetheless, a group of Democratic Senators recently sent a letter to the Justice Department asking them to scrutinize the states that have recently passed voter ID laws:"

No comments:

Post a Comment