Monday, December 19, 2011

Here's to the Heroes: A Military Tribute - YouTube

I thought about the military all weekend. I watched with an odd sadness and relief when I saw the last tank head for Kuwait. My own family had people over there several times....it seems to have been a part of my life for almost two decades.
Fear and pride omnipresent.
I wonder though....
I pray that our withdrawal wasn't just political in nature.
I fear more than anything it was.
If that be the case....we know all those wonderful, brave giving souls who gave their last full measure of devotion will have died for....?.....They will have died for us.
I just pray our country didn't abandon their mission for the sake of a voting block.
We must - as a Nation - NEVER FORGET!

Here's to the Heroes: A Military Tribute

No comments:

Post a Comment