Monday, April 23, 2012

Occupy Wall Street Plans May Day Bridge and Tunnel Blockade in NYC......

Funny....that day I'll be getting up at 4:00 AM to maintain my admission into the 1% Club...not that I make that kind of money....but that is why I've been battling to stay in business for 30 years....so I can someday become a member! 
That's what America is all about. 
Will one of you clowns shut me down while we all work 60-80 hours here? 
Will you shut down our paychecks? 
None of the 1% will be affected....just the people you "say" you support. Just the hard working - pull yourself up by the bootstraps - American workers...

In addition to the planned transit blockade, Occupy is rallying factions across the country in solidarity with general strikes around the world: “For the first time, workers, students, immigrants, and the unemployed from over 115 U.S. cities will stand together for economic justice.”

The global breadth of the protests comes alongside recent Occupy efforts to tie itself to a long history of protest and social upheaval, including the NYC Fiscal Crisis of 1975:

No comments:

Post a Comment