Monday, May 07, 2012

Media and Political Permanent Class Attempt to Rewrite 2008 Election.....

THIS is why I don't TRUST in anyway the establishment GOP. It's why I have struggled to re-register as a Republican. They'll get my vote, time and money...what little I have....
However, my allegiance they have done nothing to deserve other than "Not being Obama"....some resume.......The "Un-enrolled" may remain after my name for good....

For example, Sara Fagen, George W. Bush’s political director, told the Associated Press, “There's one thing the people in the Republican establishment agree on: There was clearly not a thorough thought process or vetting that went into the selection of Sarah Palin. They didn't ask the fundamental questions or spend enough time with her...”.

No comments:

Post a Comment