Monday, June 11, 2012

BYOD: Death of the nonworking vacation?....

Lord...where have YOU been? I haven't had an un-connected vacation in YEARS.....in fact...
I find I'm more stressed out because I can see what's going on and what needs to be done...but I'm not physically there to jump in..... 
Took 4 days off ( well 1 - over a weekend ) and it sucked because of work issues....walked back into a disaster nobody wanted to tell us about because we were "On Vacation".....

In this fast-paced world of non-stop connectivity, more of us can be spotted doing work tasks when we should be experiencing much-deserved down time. This is especially true on those rare (for some of us) vacations, when instead of sipping drinks with umbrellas on the beach, we are checking email and dealing with work issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment