Monday, July 23, 2012

Business Owners Hit Back at Obama in ‘I Built This’ Video.....

My granddaughter is in this for our company.. I can't tell you how much I love owning a business...and how much it has taken from me personally. Since late 2008....we feel like we are at war...not running a business......many 1000 hour nights of no sleep worried to death about getting through the next week....and OUR President says "we didn't build this"......... really? Well...if it isn't us...then I'd like to find out who it is so we can pass the bills and worry onto them!

“Since the President doesn’t understand how our economy works, let’s take a moment to explain how small businesses are created,” Palin wrote on her blog. “More importantly, let’s show him the businesses we’ve made and who has made them.”

No comments:

Post a Comment