Tuesday, October 12, 2010

How Extraordinarily Good The American People Are - HUMAN EVENTS

What a sheer delight to find an article first thing on just how DAMNED GOOD America is! Here here!!!!

How Extraordinarily Good The American People Are - HUMAN EVENTS:

Your patience and forbearance are requested for the insertion of the personal, but there is a very important point that needs to be made. It must not be overlooked. I have been fortunate beyond description in my life, in every way, including having lived in Western Europe for many years, thus being afforded the gift of having learned other languages and other cultures. I have had great privilege and have relished in that privilege. All this privilege and relish came to a screeching halt, however, as a result of factors I could not change, and for the first time in my life, I was forced to enter the world of the ‘lower orders’ (one of the great phrases of the inimitable P. G. Wodehouse)."

No comments:

Post a Comment