Friday, October 15, 2010

The Sophistry of Coons' Professed Loyalty to the Constitution - Opinion - PatriotPost.US

The Sophistry of Coons' Professed Loyalty to the Constitution - Opinion - PatriotPost.US:

It is interesting and disappointing that so many politicians treat 'faith' -- at least the Christian faith -- as a poison pill they cannot touch, much less swallow. Republicans often run from it because of PC intimidation, and Democrats because it's in their DNA to do so.

There was a revealing exchange touching on this subject in the Delaware U.S. Senate debate between Christine O'Donnell and Chris Coons. O'Donnell said, 'But regardless of my personal faith, when I go down to Washington, D.C., it is the Constitution that I will defend and it is by the Constitution that I will make all of my decisions, and that will be the standard-bearer for every piece of legislation that I will vote on.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment