Wednesday, October 20, 2010

More Obamacare fallout: Neutering of our HSA's | Washington Examiner

More of that delightful "We have to pass it to find out what's in it"...so, all you who supported....be careful what you wished for!

More Obamacare fallout: Neutering of our HSA's | Washington Examiner:

Now that you, Nancy Pelosi and I are finally discovering what’s in Obamacare, it’s getting ugly. In fact, for me, it’s now officially personal.

My family and I have chosen a health savings account (HSA). I have a “catastrophic” plan to go with my HSA. So instead of putting all my money towards an insurance premium each month, I put money aside for out-of-pocket care and pay a lower premium. In other words, I pay for most of my basic healthcare needs from my HSA--that is, instead of shifting the cost of my care onto you."

No comments:

Post a Comment