Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A Warning to Republican Elites: Compromise is Not the Solution

Amen, Amen...or as Rush would say - Right on Right on!!!

A Warning to Republican Elites: Compromise is Not the Solution:

RUSH: All right now, look, folks, I understand your frustration. I understand totally your anger. What I don't understand is why anybody is surprised by this. I warned you people about this. I think it was the week before last, yeah, when I described for you the conversation I had with the ranking Republican. Well, now it's official. The elites in the GOP want to compromise with the Democrats, and they think that's what you want. It's all over the news today, and there's a bunch of lessons here. Here's how to blow the greatest election opportunity you've ever had since 1894, here's how to blow it two weeks out, and at the same time here is how you form a third party, how you create the circumstances a third party would form."

No comments:

Post a Comment