Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Victory: Two Presidents, Two Parties, One Dead Terrorist

Obama got his speech writing abilities from the John Kerry School of "I am the greatest thing these mere mortals will ever see in their lifetime School of Political Grandstanding"....

Shortly after taking office,' he said, 'I directed Leon Panetta . . . to make the killing or capture of bin Laden the top priority of our war against al Qaeda.' From there, the story is Obama-centric. 'I was briefed . . . I met repeatedly . . . I determined that we had enough intelligence . . . and [I] authorized an operation.' Lest anyone should believe that Martha Stewart green-lighted the SEALs operation, he emphasized again: 'Today, at my direction, the United States launched a targeted operation . . .'"

No comments:

Post a Comment