Monday, July 18, 2011

‘Harry Potter 8′ Review: Epic Finale

Yup - need a break away from the insanity of Washington! I saw Harry 7 at Midnight and had a BLAST! Kids dressed in wonderful-imaginative costumes, wand battles in hallways...One Eye Moody darn near knocking folks waiting for popcorn over as he tromped through the lobby. I'm in my fifties...and I had a much fun as the kids. Thank you JK for writing a novel series I could share with my nieces, nephew and Grand kids. I've watched our friends kids grow up watching opening nights together. Most were little when this started - most drove their own cars to the final opening....The movie was...in the words of Harry - Brilliant!

After seven books, eight movies, and millions of satisfied fans, the long battle between Harry Potter and He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named has finally ended. “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2” is the last installment in the “Harry Potter” film series that has entertained readers and viewers alike for over a decade. Fortunately, this spectacular conclusion exceeds expectations and ends the story on a high note, fulfilling the promise of this magical world."

No comments:

Post a Comment