Thursday, July 21, 2011

When The Boys In Leadership Flee, Will The Freedom Fighters in the House Hold the Line? | RedState

Will the "Leadership" hold? And trust me when I say I use the word "Leadership" carefully. John Boehner says they will...."will they"...?...
Do they possess the "Will"? I just don't know anymore.
The fact the next vote is taking place on Saturday worries me because it's out of the News Cycle....which means nasty things can happen when everyone is at the beach.
Remember Obamacare?
I called my Senators to Cut, Cap & Balance JUST like my business has had to....did you?
This isn't a spectator sport. You want a hand in the game - call the coach - send in the plays....WE hold the power!

When the boys in leadership run off the battlefield, will the freedom fighters in the House hold the line?

We’ve seen this before. The House leaders rallied the troops to vote for Paul Ryan’s plan and then ran from it as far as possible. Heck, they even sent Paul Ryan into the witness protection program during the debt ceiling fight.

You House guys were getting shot up and leadership was hiding or trying to cut deals behind your back. That’s apparently the nature of Republican Leadership."

No comments:

Post a Comment