Thursday, October 20, 2011

“9-9-9” (What Herman Cain’s Not Saying) ...

I enjoy the back and forth about this Plan. I tend to like Art Laffer alot, the Architect of Reaganomics...and he likes this. But the points both pro and con are great and thought provoking. Herman Cain has struck a cord.
You don't see people ripping their hair out over Mitt Romney's 59 page plan...or whatever it is he's proposed today. Remember...it would be hard to debate the merits of Mitt's plan because like him...I'm sure it changes daily with the prevailing political winds....

Let me begin by saying I have a lot of respect for Herman Cain. He is a vision of what being an American is all about. You work, you persevere, and you succeed. He is an attractive American and my hat is off to him for his success as a leader in the business world.

However, during the debate last night, Mr. Cain made the unfortunate choice to include “accountants” in his list of folks who seek to purposely attack his plan for their own gain.

No comments:

Post a Comment