Thursday, October 20, 2011

Republicans fret over 2012 friendly fire...WEENIES!

What the heck is a "Primary" for????? Hummmmmmm? Throwing flowers at one another? I seem to remember Hillary & Barack ripping each others throats out.
I hate these "Debates" ( and I use the word loosely!) because I think all they are is a hunt for "Gotcha" moments.
However how else can you find out anything about these guys?
From viewing as much as I have been able....I know Perry seems out of his realm....Mitt Romney is...well, Mitt Romney. As one Talk Show host in Boston says, there are 2 Mitt's....Nasty Willard and Wonk Mitt. Ya never know which one will emerge.
I now know Ron Paul is smart and a tad nuts.
Newt is a Professor I'd kill to take a class with but I don't want for President.
I'm impressed every time by Hermain Cain. I like that he sticks by his guns, LOVES this country and seems unflappable. A good trait.
Rick Santorium, I like his financial plan with regard to manufacturing...
Michele has disappointed me each time.....the rest...who cares.
But slugging it out in the "Arena of Ideas" is what it's all about. The "Establishment" GOP gave us John McCain and now want to serve up Mitt Romney...need I say more?

Republicans are worried the increasingly rancorous friendly fire among their presidential hopefuls could cost them their chance to beat President Obama in 2012.

For weeks, the venomous tone had been escalating as the first primaries rapidly approached and candidates fought against the notion that former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney was running away with the nomination.

No comments:

Post a Comment