Thursday, April 19, 2012

Negroes with guns .....

Whether you like her or not - this is one of her BEST. 
I honestly did not know much of what she wrote here. Last night I did some homework and my head is splitting from all I found. 
I'm 58 years old and I didn't get much of this in my studies back in the day in Public School. History was dates without meaning. If we weren't getting the facts back then...what aren't they getting NOW?
It wasn't til my Father - an amateur armchair historian - breathed life into the Civil War for me during my college years that I began to read and study on my own. 
What we don't know is breathtaking....what they don't teach is horrifying...
We MUST take back our country. We must take back our educational system.

Liberals have leapt on the shooting death of Trayvon Martin in Florida to push for the repeal of "stand your ground" laws and to demand tighter gun control. (MSNBC'S Karen Finney blamed "the same people who stymied gun regulation at every point.")

This would be like demanding more funding for the General Services Administration after seeing how its employees blew taxpayer money on a party weekend in Las Vegas.

No comments:

Post a Comment