Thursday, April 19, 2012

Obama Lawyer Admits In Court Birth Certificate On White House Website Is A Forgery ......

I had this days ago...but asked our folks to check on the voracity before posting. Seems like the story is becoming a "Not Found" link on several Google sites. It does give you pause.....

  Normally, I have stayed away from commenting on the controversy surrounding President Obama’s eligibility or the legitimacy of his long form birth certificate posted on the White House website; however, because this is now a matter of court record and has been captured on court house video as well, I feel compelled to present the information as yet more evidence of the massive corruption in our country’s government. I also feel compelled to post this because the mainstream media has made it pretty clear it isn’t going to – because this happened 4 days ago and I have yet to see it even mentioned.

No comments:

Post a Comment