Monday, July 16, 2012

George Lopez: 'Mitt Romney Is a F--king Latino and He Won't Admit It'......

Good Morning all.....First....Imagine if you will...this was a republican comedian or celebrity....?! They would already have had their career destroyed by the drive-by media.....
Second...I've heard speeches where Mitt talks about his mexican heritage often.....I think it's great. However......we're SUPPOSED to be a "melting Pot"...
That means the best of each of our make-up and heritage blends together to make something even bigger and better than what is.
My "people" stumbled in here from Ireland many moons ago....however I am NOT - repeat NOT an Irish- American.
I am an American...period -dot. I bleed Red, White and Blue...and I hope all of you do too!

Comedian George Lopez went on a vulgarity-laden rant during his HBO special Saturday night claiming presumptive Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney "ain't going to get" the Latino vote because he's "a f--king Latino and he won't admit it."

Lopez also had numerous f-bombs for Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio (video follows with transcript and commentary, serious vulgarity warning):

No comments:

Post a Comment